- A two-year research project through NSRF (2007-2013) on "Risk scenarios and preservation strategies for museums collections" in collaboration with the State Museum of Contemporary Art (Thessaloniki). For more visit: www.museumscollectionscare.eu/en
- Mt. Athos, Holy Monastery Dionysiou: Collaboration in conservation projects.
- Private collections: Preventive and interventive conservation.
- Ethnographic Museum, Orestiada: Conservation management.
- Conservation consultants of the 'Hellenic Auctions'.
- Archaeology and Numismatic Dept., National Museum of Wales: FTIR condition survey of seal impressions and recommendations of the storage environment.
- Conservation Dept., of the National Museum of Wales: Object conservation.
- Cynon Valley Museum, Wales: Condition survey and preventive care of the stored collection.
- Cardiff University, Wales: Seminar on collections care.
- Cardiff University Laboratory, Wales: Assessment of barrier materials for the pollutant emissive MDF (Medium Density Fibreboard).
Central Asia, Uzbekistan
- Condition survey and cataloguing of the 'Academy of Arts Collection' in Tashkent
- Presented and published methodology on museum needs at the 'International Conservation Conference in Tashkent' (collaboration between the Ministry of Sports and Culture and UNESCO-Central Asia Branch).
- Painting restoration program of the 'Igor Savitsky Collection' in Nukus
- Ilhan Koman conservation management project (contemporary art collection).
- Arkas Holding: Risk assessment of a privately owned painting collection.
- Ecumenical Patriarchate: Collaboration in conservation projects.
- Painting restoration for the 'ARTIUM' Auction House.
- Interventive and preventive conservation of religious objects from Orthodox churches.
- St. Apostles Petros & Pavlos church: Collaboration in conservation projects.